You can see and search for walks in different ways.
- On the Home screen there is a carousel which will show you five nearest walks in date order.
- In Walks you will see GB walks listed in Date order.
- You can change how the list is presented by using the drop down arrow by the word Date - this will give you filter options. You can choose from Closest to me, Duration, Grade or Walk length.
- In Walks at the top of the screen you can Search by location just type in where you would like to find walks e.g. Stroud.
- Please note the Search by Location is not linked to the filters so they will move out from the geographic location and not sort into date order.
- You can also choose to view walks using the Map view - just click on the word Map on the right hand side.