I've come across an obstruction on a public path– what can I do about it?

It is the duty of the highway authority (county council or unitary) to keep rights of way free from obstructions under section 130 of the Highways Act 1980.


You should report this to the rights of way team at the relevant council or you can use our Pathwatch app:

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk