A footbridge has been damaged and it’s now unsafe – what can I do about it?”

It is the duty of the highway authority (county council or unitary) to maintain footbridges on public rights of way. Report these cases to the highway authority. Do not take any risks by trying to cross a damaged footbridge, try and find another way around.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk