There is poor signage along a route making it difficult to follow the path – what can I do to improve the signage along a right of way?

It is the duty of the highway authority (county council or unitary) to signpost rights of way where they leave a metalled (tarmac) road and at other points along the way to assist people who are unfamiliar with the area. If you feel that better signage is required, you should inform the rights of way team at the highway authority.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk