What happens if I find a blocked path?

Highway authorities (county councils or unitary authorities)  have a duty “to prevent as far as possible the stopping up or obstruction” of paths we would suggest you report the obstruction to them in the first instance. or you can use our Pathwatch app. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk