For queries about your own membership; how to change your group; set up a Direct Debit; make a Gift Aid Declaration; where's my Walk magazine and many more
My Ramblers Account
- What is My Ramblers Account?
- Why is there a loop asking me to complete my details?
- Why haven't I received a password reset email after clicking 'Don't remember your password?'
- I already have a Ramblers website account and a Ramblers app login, which login details do I use now to login?
- I already have a login for the Ramblers website. Why are you asking me to set up a new one?
- What’s the difference between signing up for My Ramblers Account and becoming a member?
- How can I change my direct debit details?
- How long does Ramblers membership last for?
- How will I be allocated to a group?
- I dont want to pay by direct debit - what are my options?
- I used to be a member- how can I rejoin?
- I'm thinking of joining- can I try it out first?
Membership rates and payment options
- How can I renew my membership?
- How do I buy a gift membership for someone?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- I am an over 60 (OAP) so should I be paying the concessionary rate?
- I don't live in the UK. Can I still join?
- I have a joint membership. How do I change it to an individual?
Welcome packs and replacement cards
- ★ I haven't received the lastest copy of Walk Magazine
- Why does the other card on my letter say ‘card not in use’?
- I’ve lost my membership card how do I request a replacement?
- I sent in a membership form to join the Ramblers but haven’t received any notification of joining, when should I expect to receive my Membership Pack?
- How can I contact my local group?
- Dogs on Walks
- How long are your group walks?
- I am a member of the Ramblers and want to volunteer my time. How do I get involved?
- I haven’t received the latest walks programme from my local group - please can you send one?
- If I’m going on holiday in the UK. How can I find out if there is a walking group in the area?